Business owners are often the architects of their own success or failure. Therefore, it only makes sense that you build your business upon sound business and legal principles. Patrick G. Hubbard is adept at counseling clients through every stage, from entity formation to the eventual sale of the business.
With origins in strategy consulting and strategic finance, we offer business planning, development, and risk management services.
Call us today for a consultation to find out how we can help you create a competitive advantage that is uniquely yours. We offer our clients the following business transactional services:
- Entity Formation (including LLCs, corporations, and limited partnerships);
- Commercial Real Estate Lease and Sales Agreements;
- Employment Agreements (including non-compete, confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements);
- Commercial Law (including promissory notes and security agreements);
- Intellectual Property Agreements;
- Business Purchase and Business Sale Agreements;
- Consumer and Vendor Contracts;
- Asset Protection Plans
Our areas of industry emphasis include: retail, restaurants, construction, industrial, professional practice groups, long-term care, and real estate. Call us today for a consultation.